Archive Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Title UA1C WKU Archives Photograph Collection Series 2. Buildings Subseries 16. College Heights Foundation Buildings
Creator WKU Archives
Description Images of the College Heights Foundation Buildings.
Collection WKU Archives
Object Name Print, Photographic
Year Range To 1939
Admin / Biog History Date Razed - ca. 1939

This building was originally part of Potter College. It was purchased by Western in 1909 and used to house the College Heights Foundation. It also served as an office for Dr. Cherry while Van Meter was being renovated. When Cherry Hall was being built, this small building was taken down and the College Heights Foundation was moved to the ground floor of the Kentucky Building.
System of Arrangement Images are arranged alphabetically and numerically.
Subjects Western Kentucky University
Search Terms College Heights Foundation Building (WKU)
Finding Aids TopScholar -
Related Materials Images with UA1C2.16 prefix
Catalog Number UA1C2.16
Copyrights Check individual images for copyright restrictions.
Dates of Creation -1939
Caption WKU Archives Logo
Credit line WKU Archives
Extent 1 folder, 1 glass plate, 2 negatives
Number of Images 1
Access Conditions no restrictions
Parent ID UA1C2
Level of Description Subseries
Disciplines Photography
Containers College Heights Foundation Building
College Heights Foundation Building
College Heights Foundation Building